Personal Emergency Plan
- Tweedsmuir Community History Collections (Stoney Creek, ON), 1998
- Mae Craig, Area President, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A 18-page booklet on how to prepare for an emergency and what to do during an emergency. It includes whom to contact, food and other supplies needed, medication, establishing an emergency signal, and many other helpful hints.
- Created in response to a State of Emergency declared by the Federal Government during the January 1998 severe ice storm in Eastern Ontario. Hydro, phone, and mail services were interrupted from a few days to more than three weeks.
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario
- Date of Publication
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.4168 Longitude: -75.69934
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Federated Women’s Institutes of Ontario (FWIO)
- Location of Original
- Original booklet is in a member's home.
- For commercial use, please contact copyright holder for permission and details.
- Reproduction Notes
- Please contact copyright holder for permission and details.
- Federated Women's Institutes of OntarioEmail
Agency street/mail address552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6