The Brantford Expositor - The Women's Institute 75th Anniversary
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This 12 page special section of the Brantford Expositor honours the 75th Anniversary of the Women's Institute. It provides information on:
- the first minutes and early history of the WI.
- information on Adelaide Hunter Hoodless, one of the founders, and the purchase of her birthplace.
- Information on co-founders Erland and Janet Lee, and the purchase of their home (Edgemont).
- information of the creation of the Macdonald Institute at the Ontario Agricultural College in Guelph, being an early WI project.
- overview of a variety of branches' activities and involvement.
- Place of Publication
- June 24, 1972
- Section 3, pp 1-12
- Date of Publication
- 24 Jun 1972
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.21681 Longitude: -79.76633
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Brantford Expositor
- Location of Original
- This newspaper is part of the Brant District Tweedsmuir Community History Collection.
- For commercial use, please contact copyright holder for permission and details.
- Reproduction Notes
- Please contact copyright holder for permission and details.
- Federated Women's Institutes of OntarioEmail
Agency street/mail address552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6