Eastern Area Book 2 Branch Synopsis
- Tweedsmuir Community History Collections (Stoney Creek, ON), [1970-1978]
- Mrs. Ernest Somerville, Spencerville, Eastern Area Curator, Creator
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is book 2 of Eastern Area’s Tweedsmuir Community History Collection. It is a synopsis of almost all branches and districts in the Area.
There is table of contents in the first few pages, as well as a map of Eastern Area. There are a number of photographs throughout the book and a few profiles of members.
At the time, in the 1970s, there were 13 Districts in the Area. Eastern Area was known as the Ottawa Area previously.
There is also a brochure of the Fort Wellington National Historic Park at Prescott (page 72) and a photo of the Dr. James Naismith plaque near Almonte (pages 91/92)
- The book was digitized by Eastern Area around 2009.
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario (FWIO)
- Date of Original
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.42094 Longitude: -75.69029
- Location of Original
- Rideau Valley branch of the Ottawa Archives, in North Gower.
- For commercial use, please contact copyright holder for permission and details
- Reproduction Notes
- Contact the holder of the original.
- Federated Women's Institutes of OntarioEmail
Agency street/mail address552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6