Madawaska Valley WI Minute Book, 1967-72
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Minutes and proceedings
- Contains minutes, list of meetings with program comments, financial statements, officers and directors, and membership lists.
Page 105 explains why branch moved to Schutt and Hardwood Lake, as no longer members from Palmer Rapids.
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario
- Date of Original
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.24667 Longitude: -77.46139
- Creative Commons licence
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario (FWIO)
- Location of Original
- At the Arnprior & McNab/Braeside Archives
- For commercial use, please contact copyright holder for permission and details.
- Reproduction Notes
- Contact the holder of the original.
- Federated Women's Institutes of OntarioEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6