Madawaska Valley WI Minute Book, 1972-73
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Minutes and proceedings
- Contains minutes, with no membership lists. Pages 21 gives the decision to discontinue meetings after March. Pages 25/26 contains the disbandment meeting of July 1973.
Other interesting items:
1. page 3 - hoping to give $150 towards an outpatient apt. at Ottawa within the next 3 years.
2. page 11 - joint meeting with Denbigh, Combermere, and McArthur's Mills
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario
- Date of Original
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.24667 Longitude: -77.46139
- Creative Commons licence
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Federated Women's Institutes of Ontario (FWIO)
- Location of Original
- At the Arnprior & McNab/Braeside Archives
- For commercial use, please contact copyright holder for permission and details.
- Reproduction Notes
- Contact the holder of the original.
- Federated Women's Institutes of OntarioEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6