Grace Patterson WI Tweedsmuir Community History, Volume 1 Section 2
- Tweedsmuir Community History Collections (Stoney Creek, ON), 1954-1960
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Section 1 of Volume 1 contains a Table of Contents for both Sections of Volume 1. At the end of this volume is an index of names.
This 2nd section of volume 1 contains:
- History of East Nissouri Township, including the 1822 Assessment Roll and 1856 map of lot owners in East Nissouri and West Zorra and other later maps and lists of names.
- excerpts from diaries and memories from others
- information and photos on various industries such as the Red Star Cheese Factory and the West Zorra Cheese Factory.
- The Imperial Oil Pipeline, including a diagram and photos.
- Canada Cement Company
- Details of North Oxford Township, including early assessment rolls and maps
- stagecoach days and roads
- Great Western Railway
-Admiral McDougall Chapter IODE (Imperial Order Daughters of the Empire)
- Canadian Order of Foresters
- Many churches and schools (Table of Contents p.334)
- Honour Roll of those that died in the 2 wars, including photos and biographies.
- Federated Women’s Institutes of Ontario
- Date of Original
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0571 Longitude: -80.99876
- Creative Commons licence
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original
- Thamesford Public Library
- For commercial use, please contact copyright holder for permission and details.
- Reproduction Notes
- Contact the holder of the original. If the book is in a member’s home, please contact the copyright holder.
- Federated Women's Institutes of OntarioEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6