The Town of Iroquois Falls Applications for Participation in the Neighbourhood Improvement Program for the Communities of Porquis Junction and Monteith, 1976
- Town of Iroquois Falls, Recipient
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Neighbourhood Improvement Program for the Communities of Porquis Junction & Monteith
Application Forms to Ontario Ministry of Housing
Detailed Table of Contents, as well as maps.
- Date of Original
-  - 
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 48.76688 Longitude: -80.68307
Latitude: 48.65017 Longitude: -80.68307
Latitude: 48.70017 Longitude: -80.78308
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original
- Report is part of the Cochrane District and Monteith WI Tweedsmuir Community History Collections.
- Reproduction Notes
- Please contact Town of Iroquois Falls.
- Federated Women's Institutes of OntarioEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:552 Ridge Road
Stoney Creek, ON L8J 2Y6